IM Vitamin Shots
IM Vitamin Shots
Intramuscular vitamin shots are usually administered weekly or bi-weekly and are a quick way to improve well being.
Slim Shot - B12 and MIC
Energy and weight loss
- B12 is a water-soluble vitamin that helps with energy production. Digestive issues, vegan or vegetarian diets, age, medications, and other functional problems may be why a person is low in B12. Replenishing this vitamin will help increase metabolism, boost energy, enhance mood, and improve sleep cycles.
- MIC essential amino acids — combined with a healthy diet and exercise, non-essential amino acids can help lower cholesterol, break down fat, and detox the body.
Energy Boost - Taurine
Energy Boost can be added to Slim Shots and Ultimate Fat Burner for additional energy. Taurine boosts energy levels, improves mental focus, and promotes healthy triglyceride and cholesterol levels.
Glowing Skin immunity - Glutathione and Vitamin C
Reduce free radical damage and improve immunity.
- Glutathione – an antioxidant that improves immune function and guards the body against harmful carcinogens and environmental toxins.
- Vitamin C – A potent natural antioxidant that can boost immunity, increase energy levels, reduce fatigue, and promote collagen production and skin tone and texture.
The Ultimate Fat Burner - B1, B5, L-Carnitine, and MIC
Healthy digestive system promotes fat burning.
- B1 (Thiamine) is a water-soluble vitamin that helps convert carbohydrates to energy. An essential vitamin for glucose metabolism and beneficial for heart, nerve, and muscle function.
- B5 (Pantothenic Acid)- promotes fat conversion of food to energy. It can also aid in a healthy digestive system.
- L- Carnitine- helps with muscle recovery following an intense workout.
- MIC (Methionine, Inositol, and Choline) essential amino acids — combined with a healthy diet and exercise non-essential amino acids can help lower cholesterol, break down fat, and detox the body.
Calming Injection - GABA, Magnesium, Taurine, and Theanine
Reduces anxiety and promotes well being
- GABA- a neurotransmitter that promotes sleep and a calm demeanor.
- Magnesium- an essential mineral that interacts with GABA to promote calming and influence sleep-wake cycles leading to relaxation and deeper sleep.
- Taurine and Theanine- are non-essential amino acids that increase GABA production to promote calming behavior.